Table Of Contents
Documents, Tutorials & resources
- Dev hints - Contains cheat sheets for multiple languages for a quick recap
- How to write truly terrible CSS - Freecodecamp
- CSS Naming Conventions - Freecodecamp
- A Primer to Well-Structured CSS
- Using SVG sprites over fonts for icons
- Optimising SVG for web use
- Optimising a static site
- SVG icons with light & dark theme - YouTube tutorial
Static Site Generators
Libraries & Packages
- Jets js - CSS based search engine for local site search
- Bootstrap - Responsive CSS framework.
- Tailwind - A utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building custom designs.
- MaterializeCSS - A responsive framework based on Material Design.
- Microsoft Vision Skills - Profile containing packages for Microsoft Vision Skill packages.
- Humanizer - Manipulating and displaying strings, Enums, date, time, number and quantities into human readable form.
- iText - Create PDFs, Read chars from PDF, etc…
- ToDos - Various ToDo list backend API implementations in .NET Core
C#, .NET, Azure
- Cake - Build automation system with a C# DSL for tasks
- Azure App Service Migration Assistant - For publishing IIS website to App Service
- .NET upgrade assistant - For upgrading your project to newer version of .NET
- PWA Builder - Create PWAs, publish it to app stores, etc…
- Web hint - Website analyser from Microsoft and Open JS foundation.
- Google Page speed Insights - Analyse website performance
- web.dev - Measure - Similar to Page speed insights
- GT Metrix - Performance measurement tool
Market share Info
- Can I Use - Browser support for modern web technologies
- Microsoft Clarity - Analytics, Heat maps & user behaviour
- Micro Analytics - Simple analytics with free plan
- Cloudfare Analytics - Basic Analytics with Web vitals & others
- JSON 2 TS - Generate TypeScript interfaces from JSON
- grep.app - Code search across public git repos
- Teachable machine by Google - Website to train AI for images, audio and poses and export AI models
- MS QnAmaker - Creating chatbots from documents
- MS Trove - Images for machine learning models
- All contributors - Recognise all contributors.
- GitHub Labeller - Manage GitHub labels via a YAML file.
- Label Commenter - Automatically perform actions such as commenting, closing, etc… on PRs and Issues when a label is applied or removed.
- Lock Threads - Automatically lock conversations on issues and PRs.
- ImgBot - Automatically compress all images in your repos.
- Misspell fixer - Automatically fixes typos and mistakes in your source code and docs.
- Pull - Keeps forks up to date.
- Prevent Public repos - Prevents all public repos in an org.
- Reactions - Deletes reaction comments and encourages use of GitHub reactions.
- Stale - Close Stale issues
- Unfurl Links - Add link previews to links in comments.
Intellisence & Details
- Visual Studio IntelliCode - This extension provides AI-assisted IntelliSense by showing recommended completion items for your code context.
- GitLens - Provides info from Git details about when was the code last edited, who edited it, etc… Highly customisable.
- Version Lens - Shows the latest version for each package using code lens
Looks & personalization
- VS Code icons - New icons for file types and also for special folders in VS Code.
- OpenAPI (Swagger) Editor - OpenAPI extension for Visual Studio Code
- Thunder Client - A postman alternative for VS Code
- Edge Debugger - MS Edge debugging tools within VS Code.
- HTML CSS Support - CSS Intellisense for HTML
- SVG Preview - Previewing SVG files
- Spell Right - Spell checker used for this website.